My Data Outlet (“MDO”) is an innovator of data integration tools for Research and Financial modeling. The MDO platform connects multiple data sources into our Software Development Kit. MDO gives users a single access point for extracting data, factor research, and deploying models into production. MDO is based in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, please visit mydataoutlet.com.
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing connections between open-source technologies and databases on MDO platform. This means that you will always be developing software with the most relevant technologies in the data science community, including R, Python, and Cloud SQL technologies such as Snowflake.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skills while building exciting new technology. We give our developers a lot of time to focus on their work all day while giving you resources to ask questions.
This candidate should have a passion for technology and financial data.
- This is a full time salaried position
- Option to work remotely with the option of working in our Chicago office
- Work with data engineers and our client support team to define requirements for data integrations of financial data vendors
- Develop GUIs within open source technologies
- Ability to perform performance tuning and building reusable code that can be leveraged to scale data integrations
- Maintain internal cloud deployments
- Integrate code into Azure DevOps pipeline processes
- BS degree in Finance or computer science field
- 3+ years professional experience developing infrastructure to support quantitative investing
- Understands database technologies such as SQL Server and Snowflake
- Understanding of security configurations
- Experience with container and orchestration platforms
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design
- Willing to become an expert in any other software language that become mainstream within the data science community.
To apply for the position please send a resume to email@example.com.